Custom Live Music and DJ Services: One-Stop Shopping for Toronto Wedding Planners
Now you don’t need to choose between having live music or a DJ – have both! We are thrilled to finally offer custom bookings that combine our live music offerings and top-notch DJ services. We offer a short list of DJs who share our high level of musicianship and professionalism to make this one-stop shop a dream to book. Inquire today for availability.
Toronto Wedding Planner’s FAQ: All the Fine Print
Every booking includes:
- A sound system suitable for up to 150 guests.
- A minimum of two special requests (songs not on our song list).
- Custom set break playlists for set breaks (on request).
- Setup starting 2 hours before the booked time.
- Tear down at end of booked time.
- Performer’s liability insurance (certificate available on request).
- Online contracting and invoicing system for peace-of-mind.
- Automatic email reminders for key deadlines.
Estimated Travel Costs
All travel costs are included for venues within 1 hour of downtown Toronto. All costs below are approximate and dependent on gas prices, the size of the band and the number of vehicles required for equipment transport. Mileage is calculated on the contract creation date.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: $455.00 + hst
- Prince Edward County: $610.00 + hst
- Gravenhurst, ON: $485.00 + hst
Please note: estimates above do not include overnight accommodation.
Get Your Client a Quote from Lady Be Good Today
Please email Kat at email@example.com with your client’s wedding information (or fill out our contact form) and we will get back to you within one business day. Please be sure to include the following information for the most accurate quote:
- Venue name
- Approximate guest count
- Ideal start and end time for the band
- Size of band requested
- Additional sound or lighting requests
- Any other details you want us to know!